Mandy EilbeckBayview, New South Wales, Australia
Cast, cold worked and glued glass
15 H x 17 W x 53 D cm
Inspired by our compulsion to control nature to meet our needs.
Blocked is an arrangement of sticks and Banksia transformed into both a positive and a negative image within glass.
The block represents the controlling built environment whilst nature adapts within and around the new.
Photographer: Greg Piper
All entries as Finalist
Bayview, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
19/5/1974 Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- 2005, Bachelor of Visual Arts, Sydney College of the Arts, The University of Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Last Solo Exhibition
Last Group Exhibition
- 2009, Finalist Exhibition, Ranamok Glass Prize, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
- Various Private Collections
- 2009, Finalist, Ranamok Glass Prize, blank, Australia
- 2009, New Glass Review 31, Corning Museum of Glass, Corning, New York, United States
- 2005, Finalist, Ranamok Glass Prize, blank, Australia