Lee BroganKerikeri, Northland, New Zealand
Pâte de verre, Japanese rice paper and ink
8 H x 54 W x 54 D cm
A twist of rice paper emerges from a relic of a WWII grenade like a message in a bottle or a slow burning wick.
Maybe it is a wreath for Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Fukushima.
Maybe it asks a question...
Photographer: Lee Brogan
All entries as Finalist
RD1 Kerikeri, Northland, New Zealand
1963 Takapuna, Auckland, New Zealand
- 2007, Bachelor of Applied Arts, NorthTec, Kerikeri, Northland, New Zealand
Last Solo Exhibition
- 2009, Full Fathom Five, Gravel Contemporary Art, Kerikeri, Northland, New Zealand
Last Group Exhibition
- 2010, Wallace Art Awards, The James Wallace Arts Trust, Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
- The James Wallace Arts Trust, Auckland, New Zealand
- 2011, Finalist, Ranamok Glass Prize, Australia
- 2008, Winner, Molly Morpeth Canaday Glass Prize, Whakatane, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
- 2005, Finalist, Ranamok Glass Prize, Australia